Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Discoveries Made When Unfortunately Absent from My Blog


10. Who needs me, and what it means to be needed.

9. What it means to be able to save yourself.

8. Sometimes families just don’t work out, but when they don’t, you’re allowed to find a new one.

7. Adulthood is an addition, not a means of elimination.

6. What “maturity” truly means, and you don’t need to stop being a child to start being an adult.

5. The actions of a bully are never your fault, including when the bully is somebody in your family.

4. The true meaning of “unconditional love.”

3. What it really means to be a family.

2. How to save a life.

1. What it truly means to have a purpose in life and to be a good person.

I am truly sorry to have neglected my blog over the last two weeks. This is a list of the things that I’ve realized in those past two weeks while I was unfortunately forced to leave my blog. To make up for the downtime, I will be updating the blog with new things once a day for the next week (today till next Wednesday). New Lynns and Blade Queens will be added on the weekends as is the usual.

Thank you to all who remained with me despite the long wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment